Guests are asked to familiarize themselves with the club policies and customs below. We look forward to hosting you and hope you enjoy your time spent at St. Davids Golf Club. A staff member will be happy to assist you should you have any needs when you arrive.
Out of respect for members and their guests, the use of cellular/mobile phones for making a call is not permitted except in the locker rooms or in the parking lot while in your car. Use of a mobile device for text messaging or email is allowed but discouraged as a conspicuous activity.
This dress code aims to strike a balance between private club propriety and the practical informality of a welcoming, family-friendly environment. Classic, tailored, tasteful and modest attire is our intention. As a courtesy, please comply with these guidelines and ensure that your family and guests are informed of the Club's policy and are dressed appropriately when at the Club. Club management and the Board reserve the right to assess “inappropriate” attire and to politely address any member or guest deemed not to be following this policy.
All members, their family and guests are expected to wear:
- Appropriate attire at all times and in all areas of the Club
- For children under 12, parents are expected to encourage appropriate dress while at the Club. Once children turn 12 years old, they are expected to comply with the adult dress code policies.
- Normal, sensible golfing attire on the golf course & practice areas.
- Golfing or country club casual wear in the clubhouse and on the patios.
- Golf hats/caps/visors with the bill forward.
- Appropriate footwear both on and off the golf course.
- Tailored golfing shorts (Bermuda length) and pants throughout the club for men.
- Tailored pants, shorts, skirts, skorts and dresses throughout the club at a mid-thigh length or longer for women.
- For men, collared shirts, turtlenecks, and mock turtlenecks.
- For women, golf shirts may have short sleeves, long sleeves, or be sleeveless. Shirts without sleeves must have collars (including mock or mandarin).
- Tasteful halter, spaghetti-strap, and scoop/v-neckline tops and dresses are acceptable in the Clubhouse.
- Smart denim (not bleached, ripped, torn, or frayed) in the clubhouse.
- For men, golf hats/caps/visors may be worn in the pro shop, locker rooms and on the uncovered patios at any time except on the awning-side dining patio at dinner.Women may wear their golf hats/caps/visors anywhere at the Club pre- and post-golf and fashion hats may be worn at anytime and anywhere.
- Golf-specific, non-sweatshirt hooded jacket or sweater, as sold in our golf shop.
- Paddle attire is allowed in the Clubhouse to pick up food and/or drinks or for a specific paddle event.
What is not permitted:
- Changing of clothing or shoes anywhere but in a locker room.
- Untucked shirts for men on the golf course or in the clubhouse and on the patios.
- Denim on the golf course, range or other practice areas.
- All pants, including denim, that do not fit appropriately on or at the waist or that are bleached, ripped, torn, frayed, soiled or inappropriately loose or tight.
- Tracksuits, t-shirts, tank tops, racerback tops, camo attire, cargo pants or shorts, short-shorts, beach/pool attire, and regular sweatshirts/pants or similar athletic wear.
- Leggings that are not worn under acceptable shorts/skirts/skorts/dresses/long tunics are not acceptable.
- See through fabric without proper lining or attire that reveals the midriff or undergarments.
- Unapproved shirts worn under sweaters or displayed under quarter-/half-zips and other outerwear for men.
- Open-toed/open-heeled footwear for men. All-rubber flip flops and athletic slides for women.
Players are required to take caddies or golf cars until 2:00 PM Tuesday through Sunday.
Caddies are to be paid directly in cash. Please see the Caddie Master prior to your round to determine applicable caddie fees.
Pace of Play
Players are expected to complete their round in four hours or less. Groups are expected to be conscious of their position on the course at all times and considerate of groups behind them. Groups are asked to respect all staff requests to maintain a proper pace.
- Tipping is permitted and recommended for services performed by the Locker Room Attendant, the Caddie Master and Outside Services personnel.
- Lockers are available for guests and all guests are asked to use the Locker Room for changing shoes.
- Phone Numbers:
- Club Address: 845 Radnor Street Road, Wayne, PA 19087
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- The use of metal spikes is prohibited.